Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I'm not dead. Obviously.

So hi guysssss!

As you know, I started a new school last week, and I said I'd get back to you on how I did.

WELL.

It was surprisingly good. I have a friend named Abby who likes books, met a teacher that loves The Mortal Instruments, and other people who like...stuff.

Like I said, the world didn't totally end the first day, or the second, or the third, or any other day, for that matter.

IN FACT.

The first draft of my WIP is about to be done (!!!!!) and I have plans for an original AND a fanfic. I've started writing bits of both. I mostly write the second original in school, when I'm bored. Mostly in economics class. :D

Also, my dog is being SOOOOOO weird and psycho right now. LMAAOOOO!

So, um, I've been reading Supernaturally for weeks. I haven't picked it up in one week!!!! I HAVE AN EXCUSE.

I have at least two homeworks every day. And I get tired. *_*

I'm gonna go finish my homework, and then, if I have time, write. And hopefully I'll finish the draft today (HAAAAA!!!) and start the fanfic. Woooo!
:)

1 comment: